How Can We Help You After You Have Water in Your Basement?
What happens when you have a water damage in your home?
1. SERVPRO of Vincennes will contact you within one hour to arrange for service.
2. Within four hours, a trained Professional will arrive on-site prepared to begin emergency mitigation services (if necessary).
3. The loss site will be reviewed with you, and your questions and concerns will be addressed. A SERVPRO of Vincennes Professional will:
4. SERVPRO of Vincennes will begin pretesting for restorability. By pretesting, four key questions are answered:
5. The scope of the project will be communicated to you or your adjuster if a claim has been filed. If so, your adjuster will receive a verbal briefing within eight business hours.
6. The structure and contents will be cleaned and restored by SERVPRO of Vincennes professionals.
7. After the work has been completed, a final walk-through will be conducted with you to help ensure your satisfaction
We strive to serve you with the best knowledge and skills that we have.