How can I Prevent Mold in my Home?
Mold is an extremely serious topic, and one that we receive many calls regarding. Our research shows that these suggestions below can help prevent mold from entering your home.
- Humidity levels need to be low, humidity is a breading ground for mold.
- Be sure to use an air conditioner or a dehumidifier during humid months.
- Exhaust fans can help with ventilating your house.
- Mold inhibitors can be added to paints before you use them.
- Do not have carpet in bathrooms.
- If you carpets or upholstery becomes wet, remove them or dry them out if you are able.
At SERVPRO of Vincennes we are known for our drying skills. Let us help you with that, call us today at 812-895-0581. We always answer, 24/7/365
Content Source- National Center for Environmental Health