Have you had a house fire? We are here to help you.
SERVPRO of Vincennes is here to help and serve you. We want you to understand exactly what to expect. Read below for our step by step guide.
1. SERVPRO of Vincennes will contact you within one hour to arrange for service.
2. Within four hours, a trained Professional will arrive on-site prepared to begin emergency mitigation services (if necessary).
3. The loss site will be reviewed with you, and your questions and concerns will be addressed. A SERVPRO of Vincennes Professional will:
4. SERVPRO of Vincennes will begin pretesting for restorability. By pretesting, four key questions are answered:
5. The scope of the project will be communicated to you or your adjuster if a claim has been filed. If so, your adjuster will receive a verbal briefing within eight business hours.
6. The structure and contents will be cleaned and restored by SERVPRO of Vincennes professionals.
7. After the work has been completed, a final walk-through will be conducted with you to help ensure your satisfaction
We strive to serve you with the best knowledge and skills that we have.