Recent Before & After Photos

Those Webs Were Not Spun by Spiders


Here at SERVPRO we are sometimes surprised at what a fire can leave behind. Did you know that fire actually created these smoke webs as a by-product of the smol... READ MORE



Help, Water Damage in my Basement


One of our most common calls is when water damage is in your basement. This time of year frozen pipes are busting and causing water damage in many homes. During... READ MORE



Water Damage in Basement


The most common water damage situations we get calls about our those in people's basements. Here is a before picture of wet carpet and an after picture. We... READ MORE



Playroom Ceiling


We know that water damage can strike some of your most valuable areas. In this case, the children's playroom was damaged. In most homes with young children, thi... READ MORE



We Tarp Roofs After a Storm too!


All of us at SERVPRO of Vincennes made a list of everything you might need in an emergency supply kit. We hope this can help! Water (one gallon per... READ MORE



SERVPRO of Vincennes-Fire Cleanup


To your business, there's no such thing as a small fire. Regardless of the size of the event, a fire in one room can damage belongings and surfaces throughout a... READ MORE



Commercial Fire- Vincennes, Indiana


SERVPRO of Vincennes is prepared to help you after your fire.All of the restorable contents in affected areas will be professionally cleaned and deodorized. Thi... READ MORE



Serving you even During Severe Storms


Unexpected emergencies like severe weather call for immediate action. SERVPRO of Vincennes knows immediate reactionto the disaster is important to helping you g... READ MORE



Kitchen Fire- Here to Help


Here at SERVPRO, our number one goal is returning damaged areas and items to preloss condition, doing all we can to make it “Like it never even happened.&... READ MORE



Buffalo Wild Wings Fire


We received a phone call from Buffalo Wild Wings located in Vincennes, at about 9:00 one evening. They had just experienced a kitchen fire.We were their first c... READ MORE