Vandalism Do's and Don'ts
SERVPRO of Vincennes is recognized as a leaders in helping property owners recover quickly from fire and water damage. We want to make every type of damage to your commercial building "Like it never even happened."
We not only focus on fire and water clean up and restoration but also provide general cleaning and deodorization services for situations resulting from vandalism including graffiti, egg, spoiled foods and human or animal waste. Have you ever wanted what you should do or not do after vandalism at your commercial property or office? Check out the tips below to find out more!
1. Hose or wash egg or other residue damage from building exterior as soon as possible. This will reduce the smell and stains.
2. Carefully vacuum glass particles from carpets and upholstery.
3. Save containers revealing the ingredients of products used in vandalism damage.
4. Record all damage and photograph when possible with your phone or iPad.
1. Attempt to remove ink, paint or cosmetic stains.
2. Operate damaged lamps or appliances.
3. Discard broken or damaged pieces from porcelain, furniture or other contents that may be used for repair.
We hope you never have to experience vandalism but if you do, give us a call TODAY at 812-895-0581 to get your carpet cleaned!!de